General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply to contractual relationships which between the Demotex GmbH, Engelbert Strasse 11, 45127 Essen, represented by the managing director Mr. Marvin Schertl, - hereinafter providers - and customer - hereinafter Customer - through the webshop www.casa-padrino.de come about or be handled.
(2) Your contractor is the company
Demotex GmbH, Engelbert Strasse 11, 45127 Essen, Germany
Managing Director: Marvin Schertl
Tax number: DE279640593
§ 2 Formation of Contract
All offers are non-binding Casa-Padrino.de. The purchase contract is concluded, if we confirm the order or declare by delivering the goods to accept the order. With writing, Printing and calculation errors on the website is Casa-Padrino.de to resign entitled.
§ 3 Withdrawal
Consumers can withdraw their contract agreement by the following method. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can neither be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
(1) You have the right to withdraw within one month without giving reasons this Agreement.
The withdrawal period shall be one month from the date on which you or a representative from your third countries layer, the carrier is, the goods have taken possession of or has, in the case of a contract for the delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces on the You or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the last installment or the last piece have taken possession of or has.
(2) In order to exercise your right, you have to
Demotex GmbH, Engelbert Strasse 11, 45127 Essen, Germany
by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
(3) model withdrawal form
- At Demotex GmbH, Engelbert Strasse 11, 45127 Essen, Germany, Fax: 0201/36577486, Email: email@example.com:
Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following services (*) - / received on (* Ordered on (*) ) name of / consumer (s) -address of / consumer (s) - Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper) - Datum_______________
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
(4) effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, returned to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods previously running the period of fourteen days. You tragendie direct cost of returning the goods. The costs are based on the prices of freight forwarding we use to about
- Goods up to 50 kg: 150,00 €
- Goods to 200kg: 250,00 €
- Or with all products 200-250 kg: € 350.00
respectively plus. additional costs such as fuel surcharge / Avisgebühren
(5) Exclusion and Erlöschensgründe
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- If their seal was removed after delivery for supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods if they were mixed after delivery because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics undFunktionsweise the goods handling.
End of revocation
§ 4 Return costs when exercising the right of withdrawal
You have to bear the cost of returning in the exercise of your right of withdrawal.
§ 5 Prices, payment, payment and default
(1) The purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
(2) You have to wear the designated shipping.
(3) Prices are inclusive of VAT and other price components.
(4) Payments can only be made via credit card, cash in advance, Klarna case of purchase, Klarna, instant bank transfer or PayPal. It will not accept any other payment methods. For payment processing via PayPal also note the Terms and Conditions of the service provider PayPal. For payments made by the payment handler Klarna note the conditions in 4a.
(4a) invoicing and financing with Klarna
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna we offer you the purchase invoice and the Financing Service Klarna payment options. In case of payment with Klarna you never have to enter your account details, and you pay only when you receive the goods.
When the payment Klarna invoice and Klarna delivery to a different delivery address than the billing address is not possible. We ask for your understanding.
Buyer on invoice with Klarna you always get out the goods and you will always have a payment period of 14 days. For more information and full Terms and Conditions Klarna invoice for purchase can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/12584/de_de/invoice?fee=2,90
In the financing service Klarna you get also first the goods. All of your purchases will be collected on a bill at the end of next month. You can then pay this bill in flexible rates, but also at any time repay the total amount. For more information about financing service Klarna account can be found here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/12584/de_de/account).
The full Terms and Conditions to Klarna You can download (https://online.klarna.com/pdf/account_terms_DE.pdf) here.
For more information about Klarna visit www.klarna.de
(5) With the advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after payment. The invoice amount is to be paid within one month to our account.
(6) In case of default, we are entitled to claim for the year interest amounting to five percentage points above the base rate. For transactions in which a consumer is not involved, we reserve the return of payment claims in the event of default at a rate of eight percentage points above the base rate before. We reserve the right to prove a higher damage caused by delay and assert, § 288 para. 3, 4 BGB.
(7) The right to set off is available only if your claims are legally established in court, are undisputed or acknowledged in writing by us.
(8) You can create a lien only if the claims from the same contractual relationship.
(9) If within the statutory time limits or set the purchase amount is not with us, we shall be entitled after a reasonable grace period to withdraw from the contract and claim damages.
§ 6 Delivery
(1) The delivery is worldwide.
(2) The shipping costs depend on the respective offer and are mentioned.
(3) The order will be shipped by DHL, GLS or by forwarding agent.
(4) We will ship when selecting the payment option payment within 5 working days after receipt, if possible in time, even more. When selecting the payment option PayPal we ship immediately after conclusion of the contract within 3 working days, as long as no other delivery time is indicated. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be no delivery.
§ 7 Transport damages
(1) The shipping risk is if you are a consumer, regardless of the (we) selected shipping (insured / uninsured / package) with us. The choice of the insured shipment we secure only our economic risk.
(2) For deliveries to entrepreneurs, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold with the transfer to himself or herself or a person authorized to receive it, on the dispatch of purchase with the delivery of the goods to an appropriate transport person.
(3) If goods are delivered with obvious damages, please claim such errors immediately to the deliverer, and please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. The failure of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to make our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 8 Retention of title
Until full payment of an article or an order, we reserve the ownership of the respective products.
§ 9 Guarantee & Liability
(1) For new product, the statutory warranty rights. The statutory warranty period begins with the delivery of the item and runs regularly two years in exceptional cases, where appropriate, longer, see. § 438 BGB. In the event of a defect occurring you within the statutory warranty period, the legal right to remedy (at your option: lack removal or replacement) and - if the legal requirements - the legal rights to reduction or cancellation as well as damages. You must give us a total of two attempts. Is the type of type of remedy is only possible with disproportionate costs, your claim to the other type of remedy.
(2) Paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis for used goods, but with the proviso that the warranty period is one year, with § 438 BGB remains applicable and going.
(3) No guarantee is provided for damage and defects which arise from a carried on your side improper use, handling and storage, careless or incorrect care and maintenance, overuse or improper repair.
(4) We exclude our liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided these are not contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents.
§ 10 contract storage
(1) These terms and conditions are you about ending after conclusion. Please also save these as a precaution itself, by moving them to print using the print function of your browser. We save the contract text as in the Privacy these terms and conditions set forth.
§ 11 Data Protection
(1) If the provider collects data, this is done in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (Act) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
(2) The data provided by you, we use only to fulfill and process your order. This includes the transfer of data to delivery purposes in keeping with the shipping company, to the extent necessary to deliver the goods, and if necessary regarding your payment data disclosure to third parties dealt with the transaction for making payments. A transfer of your data to any other third parties or used for advertising purposes does not take place.
(3) With completion of the contract and full payment of your data for further use will be blocked and deleted after the tax and trade legislation. You have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data.
(5) According to the Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data and, where appropriate, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact our e-mail address to us or send your request by mail to our in these Terms and Conditions specified address.
§ 12 Redemption of batteries
We draw your attention to the following: You are legally obliged to return used batteries as end-users. You can return batteries after use to the seller or to the designated collection points (eg in municipal collection sites) free of charge. You can return the batteries also by post to the supplier. The supplier will reimburse the postage for the return of your old battery.
The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meanings:
The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin means that the battery should not be disposed of with household garbage. Pb = battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead Cd = battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 per cent of mercury.
§ 13 Provider
The summons business address of the supplier are:
Demotex GmbH, Engelbert Strasse 11, 45127 Essen, Germany Managing Director: Marvin Schertl
Other Provider Identification:
Phone: 0201 36577485
Fax: 0201 36577486
Tax ID: DE279640593